Who we are
The privacy of guests and homeowners of Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch is of utmost importance to us. Rest assured we will never rent or sell your information to a third- party.
Personal Information That We Collect
While using the Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch website, we collect certain information from our Guests that is necessary with providing you with exemplary service.
This information includes:
- Information that is collected automatically through use of the Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch website: This information is used to determine visitor’s usage of the Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch website and includes cookies.
- We may gather browser information, IP addresses, mobile device identifier details, visitor’s location, click-stream and website data such as, the time a visitor accessed the website, properties viewed, the duration on the site, referring site, destination sites, etc.
- You may choose to turn off all cookies, via adjusting your browser settings, e.g. Chrome. Each browser varies, so review your preferred browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie preferences.
- Information that is provided to Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch voluntarily such as name, email address and contact information.
- Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch does not automatically collect the personal email information of visitors to its website for use in its communications. Website visitors may opt-in to receive service and location updates from the website form or via our social media pages.
- Past Guests with whom Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch has had a relationship may receive communications and notifications about new products and may choose to opt-out of such notifications at any time.
- We may use your personal information to contact you to ask for your input on reviews, surveys or other forms of research, but these contacts will be limited. All marketing and product emails that Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch sends will contain the ability to “unsubscribe” or “opt out” in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch will only share information with third party vendors with your direct consent. For example, if a Guest has requested for us to connect them with a third party vendor or to purchase services from a third party vendor on their behalf in connection with their booking (e.g., an insurance provider or activities provider), then this information may be shared with the third party to coordinate booking. If you are a vendor and have agreed to let us market your service, we may market to you through, or refer you to, a third-party system. In these situations, you are authorizing Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch to disclose to these third- party vendors information required to book your accommodation and to receive the relevant services from third parties. Third-party vendors are not controlled by Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch and personal information shared with them is subject to their privacy policies and practices.
- Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch will share information in furtherance of public safety and in compliance with the law. Upon receipt of legal process or upon a valid official request from a government entity, Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch will disclose information to the courts, law enforcement, or other governmental authorities as required by law. This disclosure will be done if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to verified requests regarding a criminal investigation, to administer agreements with the users of our service, for fraud investigation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of your business name Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch, its employees, customers, and members of the public. Twisted Horns Ridge Ranch will not sell, rent, lease or share your personal information with any other parties. The information we gather is used in the manner outlined above and in the exchanges that are required as part of the property rental process.
Should you book with us, you will receive communication from us regarding your stay including directions, check-in and check-out information, rules, confirmations, and other information to help you with your stay. If you opt-out of marketing communications you may inadvertently limit your access to booking emails. To ensure this doesn’t happen, you may wish to wait until after your stay to opt-out of marketing communications.